Friday, May 9, 2008

5/9/2008 - Friday For my grandkids and anyone else who thinks they are children.

It seems that I got a comment from my grandchildren. Boy is that a grandparent term. At 12 and 13, I have the distinct impression that they no longer think of themselves as children, short adults, with no money, maybe. Most of the stuff I’ve been adding to this blog is aimed at adults. Even my Sunday School Class has tempered their viewing.

So I got some stuff for you. ANIMALS. If you are really interested in animals go to the photo album [Animals and Geography in South Africa and Namibia] OK, so it’s not all animals. I thought I’d include some pictures of the Cape area from my last trip, like Table Rock and the cable car to get there, through the clouds. There are baboons from the Cape of Good Hope and penguins as well. The elephants are from Krueger Park this trip. There are Giraffes and Lions from Etosha Game Preserve in Namibia, from the 2004 trip.

From this years travels I’ll share the pictures of flatlands and mountains in Limpopo, the dam east of Thohoyandou, the gorge in KwaZulu where the hot springs were. Have fun sharing.

No comments: