Thursday, February 7, 2008

2/2/2008 Saturday


5:18 came again as a time to get up, sleep didn’t come easy. I spent some time talking to God about this. If there was an answer, God’s recommendation is that I should be early to bed and early to rise. I didn’t find anyone in the dining facility for breakfast, so it’s back to my quarters for more cornflakes.

Clinebell takes on my attention again, but today seems hot, so shorts and a Tee make the appropriate wardrobe. Lunch looks vaguely familiar, like the broil chicken from the day before with rice, gravy and salad. The cooks are reluctant to follow my suggestion that one spoon of rice is sufficient.

After lunch its time to walk to the shopping center in the other direction for I need clothes pins, paper towels, and bathroom cleaner. The mop and bucket were already here. Halfway home I realize that I forgot the weekend newspaper. So after a brief respite it’s off to the mall near the main campus. After 5.5 miles on a warm afternoon the shower felt good prior to dinner. The fun part was taking pictures today without appearing to be carrying a camera. [Pictures to be posted when the Internet becomes available.] Students came to get their food and return to their own quarters. They also have to supply their own plate and silverware, which they are responsible for keeping clean. It is a different arrangement.

A little Clinebell, a little typing, a little radio, a lot of sleep….

No comments: