Friday, February 8, 2008

2/5/2008 Tuesday

Going to bed really early with the power out means that the lights come on when the power is returned. So, I got to hear another edition of All Things Considered at 1 am. The Giants won, go figure. I guess I’ll hear about Super Tuesday on my Wednesday morning. Even with an hour of being awake, you finish eight hours of sleep, really early. So it was off to the laundry room, two washers for 109 students and families. Off to the library for a wireless hot spot. Eleven hundred messages later, it’s off to the IT department to get an application for local access. Then back to the office to fill out the form and use the ID of the LTI librarian to start reading and responding to the host of email. At the break for lunch, I meet two German students who have just flown in to start their year of study. Folded sun dried laundry and I’m back to the computer purging. I’m done by dinner.

So this is catch up time and the beginning of sermon prep, and maybe a little Clinebell before the lids get too heavy.

No comments: